WOMEN’S HEALTH PHYSIOTHERAPY
Discrete women’s health physiotherapy
Whether you have specific needs for pre or postnatal care, or the unique challenges faced with aging, Back In Motion provides simple and effective solutions for women during all stages of their busy lives.
Women’s health physiotherapy at Back In Motion is:
- Unique and tailored to your needs;
- Undertaken in a safe and confidential environment, under the instruction of qualified physios;
- Flexible, offering one-on-one services as well as intimate classes.
Prenatal physiotherapy services
Although pregnancy can be an exciting time, it can often be an uncomfortable one as well – with back, neck or pelvic pain, tingling hands and continence problems.
Whether you’re having your first, second or third child, it’s likely you will have your own unique health concerns to deal with.
Back In Motion can provide:
- A range of effective ways to maintain your fitness during pregnancy;
- Treatment for and/or advice on avoiding back pain;
- Friendly, confidential advice and treatment for your pregnancy-related health concerns;
- Recommend exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor to avoid incontinence during and following pregnancy
- RTUS assessment to ensure you are completing your pelvic floor exercises effectively and accurately
- Unique and intimate Mums In Motion® classes for expectant mothers.
Free pre-Clinical Exercise assessment
Regaining pre-pregnancy fitness and vitality is paramount to new mothers. Our physios tailor specific exercises to restore your posture and improve pelvic floor and abdominal strength.
You can enjoy both one-on-one sessions with your physio or attend our physio-run Mums & Bubs classes, offering a safe and fun exercise experience that you can share with your baby.